Pipe and Tube Part Fabrication
As a leading contract manufacturing company in China, Komaspec offers fabrication and turnkey assembly services that encompass pipe and tube processing, finishing, and assembly. This means everything from initial pipe and tube sourcing or tooling, cutting, bending, welding, stamping, incorporation of fasteners or hardware, integration with sheet metal, plastic or mechanical and electronic components, etc. Our extensive experience and in-house capabilities in secondary processes and assembly position us as a one-stop solution for customers seeking efficient and high-quality manufacturing services.
We help you fine-tune your product design and ensure that your products can be manufactured accurately, efficiently, and at a quality that matches your specifications.
We have eight assembly lines to support tube and pipe sub-assembly and finished product assembly. We also offer a variety of secondary processes for tube and pipe parts, including welding, stamping, reducing, cutting, drilling, riveting, sandblasting, powder coating, anodizing, and others.
We have the capability to manufacture complex, high-precision tube bent components and to process and integrate them into finished products and sub-assemblies.
Our pipe and tube processing department is highly automated with cutting, 3-axis tube bending CNC machinery, drilling, roboticized welding, laser welding, progressive and manual stamping and other processing equipment.
Specifications and Capabilities
- • Seamless & Welded Tube
- • Custom & Standard Size
- • Aluminium Extrusion
- • Stainless Tube
- • Carbon Steel Tube
- • Galvanized Tube
- • Up to 4mm
- • Outside Diameter up to 50mm
- • Rectangular and Round Tube Bending
- • CNC Tube Bender 1 Die (1 radius) 2 Axis
- • CNC Tube Bender 2 Dies (2 radius) 3 Axis
- • Tube Cutting
- • TIG and MIG Welding
- • Hole Drilling
- • Tube Stamping
- • Tube Reduction / Swaging
- • Powder Coating
- • RAL & Pantone Color Matching
- • Anodizing
- • E-Coating
- • Zinc Plating
- • Polishing
Why Choose Us for Tube & Pipe Part Fabrication
At Komaspec, we understand the intricacies of tube and pipe fabrication and are equipped with the skills and tools necessary to deliver exceptional results. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider us for your tube and pipe fabrication needs:
• Advanced Equipment and Processes: Our facility is equipped with cutting-edge machinery that allows us to deliver high-precision tube and pipe bent components with a range of secondary processes.
• DFM Support: We work closely with you to fine-tune your product design, ensuring that your products can be manufactured accurately, efficiently, and at a quality that matches your specifications.
• Wide Range of Materials and Specifications: Whether you require welded tubes, custom sizes, or specific materials, we have you covered. We can handle wall thickness up to 4mm and outside diameter up to 50mm, along with both rectangular and round tube bending.
• Variety of Surface Finishes: To ensure that your product not only functions well but also looks great, we offer a range of surface finishing options.
• Extensive Assembly Support: With eight assembly lines, we are well-prepared to handle tube and pipe sub-assembly and finished product assembly. This allows us to manage your project from start to finish, ensuring a smooth and coordinated process.
Manufacturing Solutions at Komaspec
Customized sheet metal fabrication services for medium to high volume orders.Sheet Metal Fabrication
Pipe and Tube processing for low to high volume orders.Pipe and Tube Processing
Precision laser cutting and CNC bending manufacturing services.Laser Cutting
Manufacturing and assembly for low to high volume orders.Plastic Injection
Stamping and progressive dies services for medium to high volume orders.Stamping
Vertically integrated for the fabrication of finished products.Contract Manufacturing
Pipe and Tube Fabrication FAQs
Tube and pipe fabrication is a manufacturing process that involves the creation of tube and pipe components, assemblies, and sub-assemblies. It can include processes like cutting, bending, forming, and finishing to create a finished product or component.
We offer a range of secondary processes including TIG and MIG welding, hole drilling, tube stamping, and tube reduction/swaging.
Yes, we work closely with you to fine-tune your product design and ensure that your products can be manufactured accurately, efficiently, and at a quality that matches your specifications.
Yes, we have eight assembly lines to support tube and pipe sub-assembly and finished product assembly.
Komaspec stands out for our comprehensive, turnkey manufacturing solutions, wide range of materials and specifications, advanced equipment and processes, variety of surface finishes, product design support, extensive assembly support, and highly automated processing. We are committed to delivering quality, precision, and customer satisfaction.
Yes, Komaspec is able to handle your shipment for products manufactured by Komaspec. We have a network of freight forwarders whom we work with for shipments to various countries.
Should you need any references, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to provide you with a reference list upon request.