- • Aluminium (5052, 6061, 6063, 1060)
- • Carbon Steel (SPCC, HRS, SAPH440)
- • Stainless Steel (201, 304, 316)
- • Cold Galvanized Steel
- • 0.1mm to 6.0mm
- • Regular Die
- • Progressive Die
- • 16T, 25T, 40T, 63T, 80T, 160T, 200T
- • Automatic, Auto-feeder
- • TIG and MIG Welding
- • CNC Sheet Bending
- • Riveting
- • PEM
- • Laser Etching
- • Robotic Welding
- • Spot Welding
- • Powder Coating
- • Anodizing
- • Electro Coating
- • Trivalent Zinc Plating
- • Hot Dip Galvanized
- • Passivation
- • Geomet
- • Sandblast
Why choose Komaspec for your stamping project?
We help you fine-tune your product design and ensure that your products can be manufactured accurately, efficiently, and at a quality that matches your specifications.
We have the capabilities to manufacture complex, high precision stamping parts and assemblies..
We build our stamping tooling in-house, which allows for faster turnarounds for new products and superior control of mold design and quality.
Highly automated stamping and secondary processing, with eight production lines for assembly, sub-assembly and delivery of finished products ready for shipment.
- • Lower stamping parts unit price
- • Higher accuracy with better part dimension repeatability
- • Higher tooling investment compared to regular die stamping
- • Not all part geometries can be done with progressive stamping.
- • Capable of doing any geometry of metal parts
- • Lower tooling investment
- • Higher unit cost than progressive stamping parts
- • Lower accuracy with less repeatability
Solutions We Offer
Customized sheet metal fabrication services for medium to high volume orders.
Pipe and Tube processing for low to high volume orders.
Precision laser cutting and CNC bending manufacturing services.
Manufacturing and assembly for low to high volume orders.
Stamping and progressive dies services for medium to high volume orders.
Vertically integrated for the fabrication of finished products.