Why Outsource to a Contract Assembly Company
Outsourcing product assembly to an experienced manufacturer like Komaspec can offer significant benefits and reduce project turnaround times.
• Komaspec has the staff, equipment and capacity to bring directly to bear on your next turnkey assembly project - this means lower overhead, reduced capital expenditure and a better bottom line.
• With experienced operators, engineers and quality personnel, Komaspec can improve yield, reduce costs and ensure product quality.
• With existing infrastructure, equipment, a flexible work force and established product ramp-up processes, Komaspec can fast track assembly projects.
• Our extensive DFMA engineering support and in-house fixture design allow us to simplify and improve your assembly process - which means more units per hour and lower costs for our customers.
Why Choose Us
With more than 15 years of experience in contract manufacturing and assembly in China we are a leading choice for companies looking for product assembly service. With in-house integration and thousands of successful manufacturing projects, we provide services to a range of customers and industries.
• In-house Plastic and Metal Fabrication and Product Assembly
• A Well-Established Supply Chain of More Than 125 Suppliers
• Support From an NPI Team of 15 Project Managers and Engineers
• Lean Manufacturing With a Complete MES System and QC Platform
• Ability to Manage In-House Manufacturing of Finished Products With Multiple SKUs
Our Manufacturing Processes
Komaspec is vertically integrated for the fabrication of finished products made of sheet metal, tube and pipe, and plastic injection components. With an extensive rage of machines and equipment at our disposal, Komaspec provides the following manufacturing processes in-house:
Precision laser cutting and CNC bending manufacturing services.Laser Cutting
Contract manufacturing services for assembly of finished products.Assembly
Stamping and progressive dies services for medium to high volume orders.Stamping
Customized sheet metal fabrication services for medium to high volume orders.Sheet Metal Fabrication
Pipe and Tube processing for low to high volume orders.Pipe and Tube Processing
Manufacturing and assembly for low to high volume orders.Plastic Injection
As a top product assembly company, our extensive expertise allows us to handle nearly any industrial contract or sub-contract assembly service
Product Assembly FAQs
Product assembly service can be a valuable solution for companies looking to streamline their production processes, reduce costs, and improve the quality of their products. By working with a contract manufacturer, companies can access the necessary resources and expertise to ensure that their products are assembled to the highest standards, while freeing up internal resources to focus on other areas of their business.
Komaspec is a contract manufacturer specializing in plastic and metal assembly. We serve the following industries: industrial equipment, automotive, transportation, agricultural equipment, energy, construction, theater and stage rigging, consumer electronics, medical, recreational, safety, motorcycling and ATV.
High-quality services and products are our key selling points, achieved through a modern execution system, highly-qualified staff members, and global partnership and cooperation. We recommend that you check out the reviews and testimonials from our customers to get further assurance.
Yes, Komaspec is able to handle your shipment for products manufactured by Komaspec. We have a network of freight forwarders whom we work with for shipments to various countries.
Lean manufacturing, small to medium size batch manufacturing, vertical integration in the supply chain and long-term relationships with our suppliers enable us to have quick changeover setups and responses. Additionally, we care about our customers and take their needs and problems as ours and endeavor to resolve any issues promptly.
Should you need any references, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to provide you with a reference list upon request.